Bring out the hairspray, the press-on nails, the blue eye-shadow, leg warmers, big hair, and acid wash wear! For this year’s Annual Meeting we are going totally rad by rocking to the 80s.
At our largest corporate event of the year more than 150 area professionals and community members, The Chamber of St. Matthews celebrates the successes of the past year and share our vision for the future.
Costumes are encouraged!
- 5:30 pm Doors Open with Networking
- 6:00 pm Welcome & Dinner
- 9:00 pm End of Program
- Dinner will be buffet style with the following menu:
- Eggplant Moussaka
- Chicken Florentine
- Garden Salad
- Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
- Sauteed Button Mushrooms
- Broccoli, Carrot, Califlower Medley
- Desserts: Bourbon Balls, Lemon Bars, Chocolate Drizzled Cream Puffs, Assorted Tartlets
Awards to be presented at the Annual Meeting:
- Albert Sanders Award
- Community Pride Award
- Large Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Community Champion Award
- Excellence in Teaching
- Young Professional of the Year
- Non-Profit of the Year
There will be a cash bar available.
Tickets are $60 for an individual, $100 for two tickets, or a Table of Eight for $400.
Sponsorships are available, contact Josh Suiter for more information at 502-899-2523 or JoshS@stmatthewschamber.com.