Having a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony? Let The Chamber of St. Matthews help you celebrate.
It’s FREE! The Chamber would be delighted to help your business celebrate with a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony. Your business must meet the following criteria:
- Opened its doors in the last 12 months.
- Changed ownership or under new management.
- Moved to a new location.
- Has been remodeled or expanded at its present location.
A Ribbon Cutting Ceremony is an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick-off a grand opening of a business. It offers an opportunity to meet key leaders in the community and get acquainted with your neighbors and chamber members. The Chamber of St. Matthews would enjoy assisting you in planning a successful event for your business.
The chamber will take digital photos of the event which can be emailed at no additional cost. Scheduling with the chamber should take place a minimum of four weeks prior to the event. Hors d’oeuvres and beverages are usually served, but it is your decision. Your plan can be as simple or elaborate as you like, whatever fits your budget.
The Chamber Staff will help make things go as smoothly as possible by:
- Notifying the Chamber’s Board of Directors, Ambassadors, City Dignitaries and Chamber members encouraging them to attend your event.
- Putting you in touch with other chamber businesses that can provide catering, deli and beverage services, publicity and even invitations.
- Bringing the giant scissors and taking pictures at the appointed time.
- Providing the ribbon.
There is no charge for the Chamber’s involvement; it’s a value-added benefit of being a member of The Chamber of St. Matthews.
Contact Claire Schenk at email@example.com or Elizabeth Cleary at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Ribbon Cutting today!